Flat Track Racing

Started by ROCKITV8, October 01, 2008, 09:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ROCKITV8

Hi, I have made a few posts on Flat Track racing in the past but I need some help trying to locate tracks in the Daytona area. If anyone is from this area and can help me out ( I am in Ohio) please let me know, I will be coming down for Speedweek and wanted to get a little racing in while I was down there. Someone posted a web site but I didn't get any response to those I emailed.

BT243

Follow the links on this site (atvflorida.com)to racing scene then to southern dirt track association for info on flat track racing.....

ROCKITV8

This is the site that people told me about before but I can't find any race info during Speedweek and the emails I sent out, no reply ?? from anyone.

trx#9

There's the thunderbowl raceway in ocala with is about an hour from daytona.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!