NEXTEL radio rescue numbers

Started by Ida_Mann, July 04, 2004, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twitch

Quote from: big-daddy on November 16, 2006, 02:48:13 PM
Thank You Troops – Military IL Offer (Effective 10/1 – 12/31/06)
For a limited time, Sprint is offering NEW military IL customers the following offer:
> Waived activation fee for all NEW lines of service! This would include new Add-A-Phone plans too!
> Free month of service (excludes Add A Phone plans).
This offer is in addition to our existing military offer of a 15% MRC discount.
Proof of military employment is required. This would include any military personnel, active or retired that has a military id showing that they are part of the Army, Airforce, Navy, Marines or National Guard.

The program is being promoted in national advertising through December 25th in all four Military Times branch specific publications as well as in 37 on base newspapers nationwide. Online banner advertising can also be found on the Military Times websites beginning Nov 20th.


what about the coast guard????
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

Joe Porter

I would give mine but I am in Kentucky lol
But I am planing to be in Fla racin my quad in Feb ;D

big-daddy

Ida,

heres the router info.


[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dadkids

If anyone is ever in Virginia in need of help around the Richmond area here is my #
166*23*12934 Hector

litoo7

I'm in the miami Area.  DC- 158*5*12295 If anyone needs help count me in!

mud.junkie

is the 580 worth it or should i keep my 530?

caospop

I still have a NEXTEL my #'s 305-909-3015 and direct connect is159*224927*14.
I am in the Miami Dade area
2007 Polaris Sportsman

goin_deep

HELLO ALL I'M NEW TO THE SITE AN WOULD LIKE TO MEET MORE MEMBERS IN THE CENTRAL FL AREA I'M NEAR TAMPA AN WOULD LIKE TO FIND MORE PEOPLE TO RIDE WITH. ME A FEW PEOPLE RIDE IN THE ZEPHERHILLS AREA AT A PLACE CALLED RANCHO AN IT'S NICE . ANYONE IN THE ARE NEED ANY HELP I WOULD BE GLAD TO HELP OUT . BEEP BEEP #  161*191599*25. IF I'M ABLE TO HELP I'M THERE .
05 4x4 kawasaki prairy 360 camo lifted

07foreman

Im in the south west miami area any one wants u can PM me for my radio im usually at 8th & 157th on the weekends if not im only 10 minutes away and willing to help

Rob

fishfry

Out at the ranch a lot. north and south side.

Cliff  159*37*63665

Bradenton

A bad day in the woods is better then a good day at work.

500 mule (for sale)
Bronco II

Ida_Mann

sorry guys and gals, don't have my nextel anymore,,,,but if you wanna beep my mother-dear and say hi, she's got the number now ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mxu 500

I'm in Summerfield   maybe 20 min from ONF   roughly 30-45 min or so from Croom  (160*134793*10)     Just give me a shout and say your from the site....i'll be glad to help if i'm available...
07 MXU 500 4x4
27" ITP Mudlites
3000lb Winch
Fully Snorkeled
Custom rad. relocate
White EPI secondary spring
AC-Racing Slip on exhaust


08 Honda Trx 250ex

110cc kids  quad

ridinjammer4ever89

if any 1 is round the holopaw area... suburban estates.. and whatnot
here's mine... 159*61*10429 Chris...
1997 Chevy Tahoe 4dr. 4x4
1997 Chevy Suburban 4x4
1988 K-5 Blazer...

billabongcr

#263
i dont have nextel but the areas all around here gets good reception. i live in daytona park estates and right next to DBCC, or if your out by the oc mud grounds or db woods call me

386-717-1528
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

megapurt400

North Jax Osceola and South Ga

just announce atvflorida

160*21820*22

Rare Earth Rider

Ft. Pierce or River Ranch If I am there almost every other weekend

158*61*665  ;)
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch