Busta Nutt Ocala Ride 2

Started by Busta Nutt, September 29, 2008, 09:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Busta Nutt

Due to the overwhelming success of Busta Nutt Ocala Ride 1 we will be having another one the Weekend of October 17th. We will be meeting at the trail head on 316. This will be open to all riders but if you want to haul azz you can go first and be on your own. I plan on bringing a lunch and enjoying the local flora and fauna at a liesurely pace.

Justardnck

Is this a day ride or an overnighter?

Busta Nutt


1FasterBlaster

 I may or may not be moved yet. If I'm still here, I'll hit you up.

Busta Nutt


wilburz

i should be there. will have to take time out of my busy schedule at biktoberfest to come over and do some ridin and drinkin with my bro!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt


Busta Nutt

hey I'm going to bring some burgers and fixins for a cookout saturday after riding at my place.

SpeedQuest

I might be able to make it up with our RV and the crew.  If we do come, we have 3-4 ATV's, and 2 bikes.  We would probably even cook out right there at the 316 trailhead and possibly go over to Salt Springs to camp for the night.

Busta Nutt


wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

maybe we can get somebody with a 4wd jeep or truck and we can run that new trail on sunday

SpeedQuest

What new trail?  I thought the only 'new' trail was the Centennial Trail near the bombing range and Big Scrub.

Busta Nutt

no I read in petersons they opened up an 80 mile trail for jeeps and such. the name of it escapes me now. i'll drive my truck on it but would like another vehicle to go with me.

Busta Nutt

It is called Four Wheel Drive Way

wilburz

that new trail is all whopped out i heard?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

f u wilburz it is for jeep type gimmicks only. no atvs

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

I guess so far including me 1. I don't think anybody rides on this site. bunch of posers. All they do is sit at the computer 24/7 and argue about stupid stuff.

wilburz

Quote from: Busta Nutt on October 09, 2008, 09:08:11 PM
I guess so far including me 1. I don't think anybody rides on this site. bunch of posers. All they do is sit at the computer 24/7 and argue about stupid stuff.

yah, i hear yah, or telll you about the new danny dayglow riding jersey and pants they got for their hair rides!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

i'll be leaving west palm friday after work if somebody wants to follow along.

Busta Nutt

I'll be leaving about noon tomorrow :)

Busta Nutt

Y'all missed a good time. weather was great, there was actually a lot of riders at the 316 trailhead.

SpeedQuest

Let's put one together for Nov. 8th & 9th!

I am busy the next 2 weekends.

Busta Nutt

All future Busta Nutt rides will be invitation only