What are the factors in deciding who you vote for President?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, September 28, 2008, 11:37:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What are the factors in deciding who you vote for President?

You vote your party. (dosen't matter who the person is bad or good)
The personality and character of the person. (doesn't matter which party)
Try to pick the lesser of two evils
Try to pick the most experiensed based on interviews and or TV
Do your own research then make a choice.
If there is no one I want to vote for I don't vote.
Dosen't matter all politicians lie.
I don't vote period

IXIswamperIXI

This is NOT... I REPEAT NOT a discusion on who to vote for!!!!!!!!!  Just what you base your vote on.  We have a good idea of who wants who.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

klutchbuster400


IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Fox17

I vote Christian Coalition and the NRA (both agree 90% of the time).

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com