The republicans have sent out there trolls

Started by FishaHallic, September 27, 2008, 12:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FishaHallic

The pathetic republican party is so desperate they have sent out there hounds to try and control the final tail spin into compete destruction.  The troll has arrived here on this forum to try to persuade everyone that economy is fine and the president is doing a good job but he is a LIAR.  We are in the midst of a economic meltdown but according to our new troll all is good.

Anoriginal

#1
So tell us...who's the troll? Did he arrive in an unmarked black helicopter too?  rolback1

And I see you've called me a troll too. So, point out one lie I've told. Come on now, don't be scared or attempt to sluff it off and avoid it.

Your lack of ability and knowledge on American politics is really sad.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Anoriginal

Okay, okay.... I really am a troll. I mean, I live under a bridge and beat people that try to cross with aclub unless they pay me. Oh, and I work for the republican party too. I was sent here on special assignment by John McCain to quell the evil Fishy and his attempt to poison everyone's mind with his superior intellect, knowledge of the issues, debate prowess and leadership quailities.

As smart as he's proving to be, I may not be able to handle him.






















BBWWHAAAA HA HA HA HA HA!  :R
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic

Joined at 4:00 pm today and already have 20 replies, I think that counts as a troll in my book.  I'm sure you don't even know what a quad is.

Anoriginal

I joined today after watching your babble and ridiculous tirades. You are lost and it is abundantly clear.

Oh, and I guarantee you I not only know what a quad is, but I currently own and have owned more than you ever will.   :-*
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic


Anoriginal

Hey Fishy...does the name "Anoriginal" mean anything to you??






You've been OWNED!

And I honestly thought you were smarter than this. Guess not. I am so disappointed in you.

So, now that you know who it is and that it's certainly not a troll, lets get it on!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

FishaHallic


trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on September 27, 2008, 12:57:28 AM
Hey Fishy...does the name "Anoriginal" mean anything to you??






You've been OWNED!

And I honestly thought you were smarter than this. Guess not. I am so disappointed in you.

So, now that you know who it is and that it's certainly not a troll, lets get it on!
I new it.....
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Erik! Sorry man, I couldn't resist. Fish must be off his medication or something. This is a new low for this site. Hopefully he's just impaired tonight or something.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

trx#9

Quote from: Realityhello on September 27, 2008, 12:59:25 AM
Erik! Sorry man, I couldn't resist. Fish must be off his medication or something. This is a new low for this site. Hopefully he's just impaired tonight or something.
He might be a little jack up and over eager to make his claims.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

FishaHallic

#11
I'm fine but I don't debate with a troll.  I am also trying to prove a point about posting political threads.  The only difference between my posting on some others is that I am posting the truth.  Some of the others are posting known lies like Obama is a muslim or he does not stand for pledge of the allegiance, and will take away your guns and the list of lies goes on and on.

FishaHallic

BTW, I think I was right again  :) on the troll thing or at least you were playing one at the time.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Realityhello on September 27, 2008, 12:43:14 AM
I joined today after watching your babble and ridiculous tirades. You are lost and it is abundantly clear.

Oh, and I guarantee you I not only know what a quad is, but I currently own and have owned more than you ever will.   :-*

i was just about welcome you back.  you're speech pattern was a huge clue.  knew you couldn't stay away.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com