The terrorist are here

Started by rider, September 26, 2008, 04:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rider

Quote from: FishaHallic on September 26, 2008, 06:43:37 PM
Ok, how about this call the police.  I am not saying rider is lying but it does seem strange why a store clerk would make a comment like that to a high school kid.  It would be one thing if this kid when in there calling him a terrorist or something but I don't think that happened or at least I hope not.  It also seems strange why rider would come on here asking for opinions, if there is a problem he should go to his parents and not ask a bunch of yahoos he most likely does not know.  

Rider if this really happened call the police and let them handle it.

I am not going to call the police, there is enough of them around, that I am just going to talk to an officer in person.  Well when we first told my friends mom( friend who was there too) she freaked out and told me and him we need to report it, and tell as many people as we can and get the word out.
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

FishaHallic

Case closed......  I think I proved my point.

rider

Sure you win lol, i am not going to argue with anyone on the internet, it is MOL pointless because anybody can feel tough and be a bully online, but just wondering, what did you prove?
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Mudneck

#28
Quote from: rider on September 26, 2008, 06:52:24 PM
Sure you win lol, i am not going to argue with anyone on the internet, it is MOL pointless because anybody can feel tough and be a bully online, but just wondering, what did you prove?

I THINK YOU HAVE HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD ABOUT THAT FRIEND ;) :box.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

FishaHallic

That I don't think this really happened or you would call the police, it's that simple.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com