T-Bowl Number Plate Stickers

Started by stgsali, September 26, 2008, 12:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WJDTRI

SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

I wonder, do you think we could them instead of arm bands for entry? I could change up colors so you could have a different one for the different series!
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

I think you are a "CRACKHEAD" and need some serious THERAPY & JESUS!!!!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

How many people are interested in having one of these stickers? Tryiing to make sure I have enough for all that want one.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

yfz122

Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

squeezer

We would like three stickers please.  They look great!
Candi & Squeezer

stgsali

I know this is late and no one asked about them, but I now have the stickers in my hot fist! I will be bringing them to the nest TT and FT. I will work out what they will cost you guys and let you know. They look real nice; came out sweet. They are like bumper stickers, water or moisture won't make the colors run!
Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

stgsali

By the way, I will have the number-plate stickers with me for anybody that wants one or two. $2.50 apiece. Richard.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com