What happened.

Started by yunt2ride, September 27, 2008, 08:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunt2ride

To the Gators today.  ;D ;D ;D ;D






Sorry, I had to do it.  ;D
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Fox17

fudge you man. why you gotta do that. im so pissed off i cant even explain. my year sucks until about august next year now. if it wernt for hunting and the Jags, i dont know what id do. im depressed.  :'(

gtnwood

The Jags.......should probably just get used to bein depressed ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: gtnwood on October 01, 2008, 12:31:39 AM
The Jags.......should probably just get used to bein depressed ;)

lol.... I was thinking the same thing.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

MudMan

Gotta love all those cocky over-confident Gator fans.....I sure do love seeing them lose....especially at home

I will admit though....losing over a missed extra point is rough. 
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

stgsali

A hiccup along the way. Hopefully, it taught them a lesson. It may have been the wake-up call that sets them on fire. We will see.
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.