TRACK OPENING IN MIAMI,FLORIDA

Started by zman03, September 25, 2008, 09:11:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

I am interested in opening a track in Miami,Florida  CAN you GUYS HELP ME OUT WITH THE DETAILS?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

LTR450 994

I guess nothing happened on the bid for Miami MX. maybe you should look into the old pepsi dania track, its still there going to waste.

zman03

Miami Mx has still not gone out to bid by the parks and rec. dept. and thats mx, I was thinking of more like an oval like they have in ocala and valdosta. Anyone with some advice please reply!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

2 wheeled flat tracker

#4
Zman:
I would have to advise you to not build a flat track in Miami because most of the flat track racers are located in central/northen Florida and we have been only getting a normal turn out for tbowl and I think it's because of th economy and fuel cost in general.

As much as I hate discouraging you from building a new track I just don't think most of the regular competitors would be willing to make that drive?

Chime in here guys and let zman know some other opinions.

S.M.

zman03

I am hoping to start creating or converting people down here into the sport. judging by the way people ride in Dade county, they dont get off the ground much its rare so flat track or oval look like the best choice.  I think this sport could be easily adaptable to the current type of riders we have. 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Fast66071

Advice? LOTS of money and LOTS of work.

jrpro130

what about dirt drags? i'm sure people would love that! i see a lot of banshees and sport bikes around...you could easily set it up.

you could also set up a canal for us mud riders ;) i'll start digging :)
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

klutchbuster400

What ever you decide, I can help with some labor.

zman03

Thanks klutch ,By the way I spoke with delio and should be meeting with him today to talk.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

2 wheeled flat tracker

Zman:
I would highly suggest that you attend the next race at Thunderbowl speedway in Ocala on Oct 4 before you decide to build a race track. Brady Windsor is the track owner and a very friendly guy, fstrnrik is his screen name on this forum and I'm sure he would answer any questions you might have.

S.M.

crom A zone

what ever u build keep it down here  in the south    they got way to much stuff up north to ride  we need stuff down here
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com