New Bike

Started by Team Alba Z400 Rider 43, September 20, 2008, 12:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Here are some pics of my new to me 2006 LT-R450. Bought her shortly after my Z was stolen. It was stock when I bought it.







-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

k.p.


TRX450R_Racer

It's still a bummer about the Z400, but that's a sweet replacement. Just think maybe you will still get the Z400 back and then have two.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jayman

I am glad to see you got something to replace the 400.  It is a big difference going from the 400 to the LTR450!!  I know I went from a ltz440 to my ltr450 and I was very amazed in the difference.  Not only the speed be the handling between the 2 is incredible. 


I hope you get your 400 back though, hopefully those scums will get theirs in the long run!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 21, 2008, 03:17:06 PM
It's still a bummer about the Z400, but that's a sweet replacement. Just think maybe you will still get the Z400 back and then have two.

Yeah it sure is, and believe me, I been thinking about having both of them. So far it doesn't seem likley :(. I appreciate the compliments brother.



Quote from: jayman on September 21, 2008, 08:48:16 PM
I am glad to see you got something to replace the 400.  It is a big difference going from the 400 to the LTR450!!  I know I went from a ltz440 to my ltr450 and I was very amazed in the difference.  Not only the speed be the handling between the 2 is incredible. 




I hope you get your 400 back though, hopefully those scums will get theirs in the long run!

It is definitely a huge difference. And your right the handling is leaps and bounds better too. The lower center of gravity really makes a difference. With that said, I still want the Z back though. In my opinion, It is still a better trail machine. You sit up a little higher, and you have reverse, I could have definitely of used that already in a few predicaments with the LT-R. Thanks brother.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

#7
Figured I'd throw up some riding pics.














































Some pics of the swamp





Some vids



-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

trx#9

Nice, now you can ride with the big boys. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

1FasterBlaster

 Nice, now we're both on 450's. We need to meet up at Croom.

yfz450runner

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on September 22, 2008, 06:44:00 AM
Figured I'd throw up some riding pics.














































Some pics of the swamp





Some vids





great pics!!!!! ;D

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

eldiablo64

hernando has to be some of the best riding in the state.my parents used to live about 1/4 mile from there.you should invest in a lojack for this one.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Quote from: eldiablo64 on September 30, 2008, 03:56:18 PM
hernando has to be some of the best riding in the state.my parents used to live about 1/4 mile from there.you should invest in a lojack for this one.

Yeah I remember you telling me that brother, and I will.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

bruteforce750

DAMM MAN LOVING YOUR LTR 450 MAN SORRY TO HEAR BOUT YOUR Z BUT LIKE THEY SAY PAY BACKS A BITTCH
IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Thanks dude, I recently added a burgard plus 2 stem, and stainless steel braided brakelines.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com