Sarah Pallin: OMG SHE KILLED BIG FOOT!

Started by Cosmo, September 17, 2008, 09:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo

89 330R

Turboderf


TRX450R_Racer

#2
He's sleeping.

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Turboderf


lawnman58

cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

AintSkeered

No, she just recruited her foreign policy advisor!
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

VForcedave

I know thats not her :-\The baby she is holding is not the same one she held at the RNC.  ;) 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

ScooterB

Now that is some GREAT Photoshop work there!!
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

mrbones

I think she may have put her baby at risk with this action. LOL!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

cheropride

Quote from: mrbones on September 19, 2008, 11:30:47 AM
I think she may have put her baby at risk with this action. LOL!

Yea, the baby don't even have a helmet on....   ;)

That is a great pic... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

renmus

Actually, the baby shot Bigfoot.   I know, I read it in the Enquirer!   ::)   

gtnwood

Thats not Bigfoot, thats Barrack before he gets his Nair on >:D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com