2005 kfx 400

Started by crom A zone, September 15, 2008, 09:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crom A zone

  does any one no where i can get  a filter to fit on my carb  for a 2005 kfx 400  i wanna get ride of the air box. thanx for the help
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Cosmo

Just want to slip over the carb? K&N's website is probably best bet.
89 330R

crom A zone

i checked  there could not find anything is there a kit or something that would take air box away?
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Yep ESR kit is the best. If you ride in muddy conditions I recommend a splash guard.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Fox17

um if you know the diameter you need denniskirk.com has a bunch and you can search by size.

crom A zone

thank you guys  for the help   i dont like to ride that bike in mud  or water  i am making it a drag bike  because down here  there is nothing to ride  exept  sand and  paved  1/8 mile  tracks    i will keep every one posted  on how it is turning out  i am gonna extand the  swingarm  6 inches  and re do the whole motor it should be quick   might even be   a lil turbo going on it ;)
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

I have seen a few turbo z's but they are very difficult to get to work. But good luck. Make sure you get one small enough .
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

crom A zone

thank you for the help   my nabior  is the one getting the turbo he says its small enough  and will put alot of power to it   just what i like
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift