Fatal Crash in Miami

Started by Turboderf, September 12, 2008, 01:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboderf

This was a monster truck show in miami orange bowl about 11 years ago i took my son to see the show he was about 5 years old after the stunt they said the was over and you must leave this was a bad set up no safety net under to catch him if he falls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iboB7IOOmKc&feature=related

Da_Mtg_Man

I remember that. God rest his sole but what an idiot.
That is a pretty grusome video though.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400

I remember that as well. I wasn't there for that show, but as a kid parents took me to almost every single one they had. I've never seen the video of it, just heard about the crash. What the heck was the plan?

~Demon_Boy250X~

I was there for that one... i was 5 years old...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com