Home Grown Support

Started by digginfool, September 11, 2008, 01:55:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Turboderf

great video just what is going to change

Turboderf

Quote from: phoneman on September 11, 2008, 02:32:21 AM
You can put a suit on a monkey, but at the the end of the day, he's still a MONKEY! ;)
kinda like lip stick on a pig its still a pig

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: phoneman on September 11, 2008, 02:32:21 AM
You can put a suit on a monkey, but at the the end of the day, he's still a MONKEY! ;)

Come on now, Lets not bash Obama like that. He is still human.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

trx#9

I thought this topic was about male enhancement. ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Da_Mtg_Man

You're one step ahead of me. I thought it was about left handed cigarettes. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

digginfool

I would happily support home grown but that's a topic for another day.   ;)
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

fkoney

Quote from: digginfool on September 11, 2008, 02:58:31 AM
I would happily support home grown but that's a topic for another day.   ;)
you and me both 8)
06 honda forman S yellow
27" mudlites

big-daddy

great video digginfool....Thank you


You can put lipstick on an Obama but it would still be an a-hole.

Excuse me while I go take a Biden and wipe my Obama.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member