Shark Fishing anyone

Started by Turboderf, September 10, 2008, 06:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboderf


indianjoe


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Muddbuggy

looks like somebody doesnt love their dog very much :Dead.gif
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

4fittyr

if u can't be good be good at it

Turboderf

Quote from: big-daddy on September 10, 2008, 06:40:12 PM
I think that was stupid  ???
Iam with you i would not let my dog do that

TurboGSXR

(2) 2003 Honda Rincon 650, DGL, HMF Pipe, Power Now!, HighLifter Springs, HighLifter 2" lift, Gorilla 6"lift, ITP 30" tire combo, Kimpex front and rear bumper, Kimpex front and rear cargo boxes, Radiator spacers, Heavy duty fender cket eliminator, ATV Guru rear hitch, K & N Air

Da_Mtg_Man

It looked like the shark was dead already.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

neysnumber

what a idiot.  he would have looked real stupid if his dog would ve gottin chomped

klutchbuster400

That dog is lucky the shark was already dead. I hope they dont take him shark fishing again, and hook a live one.

TRX450R_Racer

To me it looks like it was a live, but very tired from the fight.

I agree what a retard. I wouldn't let my dog do that.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

klutchbuster400

I wonder if the owners use the old peanut butter trick on him a few times. :-\

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com