Thunder-Bowl Flyer for Sept. 20

Started by stgsali, September 10, 2008, 02:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Here is The flyer for the last SDTA Summer races. I added something to it. Hope you like it. The usual scoundrels will get it in an email.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

fastrnrik

Flyer looks great! I like the lightning bolt.

Remember this is the last race of this points series. Several of the classes are very close and seperated by just a few points. It will come down to this last race to determine the final standings.


stgsali

Brady, Let me know when you get the Fall/Winter race series schedule hashed out. I'll be willing to try something for just T-Bowl. Are you and Dave working on trying to have SDTA sanctioned races for the Fall/Winter or will this be mostly a T-Bowl series?
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com