Anyone see the ALL NEW YFZ450R

Started by jayman, September 09, 2008, 12:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

FoxHondaRider

i dont like it.  nice features but wow is that thing ugly.  the seat doesnt even match and those black sidepanels what where they thinking.  maybe if it was all black. 
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

jayman

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on September 09, 2008, 12:45:33 AM
i dont like it.  nice features but wow is that thing ugly.  the seat doesnt even match and those black sidepanels what where they thinking.  maybe if it was all black. 

I agree it is ugly!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Who cares what it looks like, as long as it performs and wins races.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Fox17

it has a aluminum frame too. i dont think it looks too bad. its a nice bike but im stickin with honda. honda is always last to do something but when they do it its done right.

klutchbuster400

I dont really like that aluminum frame, but dang this makes me reconsider my next bike. Which wont be for another 20 something years :D

Chillinthemost

They kept that a sectect very well. Up till now I heard that there were no major changes for 09.
  I wish that they would have left it narrow and I hope the EFI starts better than the the other EFI bikes.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

big-daddy

Its a yamaha....... so it fast and pretty!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

FoxHondaRider

Quote from: big-daddy on September 09, 2008, 10:17:57 PM
Its a yamaha....... so it fast and pretty!

rolback1 lol wheres a BS smiley when i need it
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

svtbolt04

I like it. Anyone know if the YZ450F came with EFI this year?

*edit*

Looks like its still carb.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.