Tampa Bay Bucs?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, September 08, 2008, 05:43:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Am I the only one who thinks Tampa lost that game for a few reasons

1) never committed to a run, which ironically when they did run, they ran well
2) apparently Garcia was not 100% maybe putting in Grease would have been an option
3) this so called great offense line did nothing all day, 4 line men put pressure on the QB all day
4) some bad calls by the officials
5) bad use of time outs
6) Gruden, I think had a few challenges he should have made
7) timing was way off between QB and some receivers

sorry just venting.  I have thought Gruden was a good choice for Tampa BUT now I am starting to wonder... I won't make a judgement on one game but year in and year out it seems to be the same problems over and over.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

mrbones

It's only one game. Lets see how they do next week. They will improve.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

IXIswamperIXI

yea I know I can only hope its just one game LOL oh yea 41 pass att. for 221yrds  and 20 rush att. for 146 yrds I think I would have rushed a little more LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

I just found out yesterday that my Brother-in-law has 4 club seats so I am going to the Bucs/Packers game. Wooo Hooo
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 09, 2008, 01:22:51 PM
I just found out yesterday that my Brother-in-law has 4 club seats so I am going to the Bucs/Packers game. Wooo Hooo

NICE!!
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com