Polaris riders

Started by Rare Earth Rider, September 07, 2008, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rare Earth Rider

Well I blowed my primary clutch up last week so I got the phone to Dale @ DDP and he has me on the right track now got my new 08 clutch and super-tip weights different primary spring and Helex man what a difference he installed the weights and got it to me in three days just in time for the weekend what more could you ask for well I could think of something but I will let that pass if you need anything to get that ranger right call DDP

http://www.dirtydawgperformance.com/index.htm
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Keeter

How big are the weights?  My 08 800 came with 74 gram weights.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Rare Earth Rider

Dont know but will find out the last ones I had on was only 64s I will let you know
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com