New Dirtbike! [NEW PICS!]

Started by KD 428, September 07, 2008, 11:32:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

That is a CRF450R!!   8)

I traded Fox17 my Trx450r for it yesterday. This thing rips!!!








NEW PICS-







HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

That thing looks killer man! I bet that 450 rips, alot of f'n power.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Nice bro... wish you'd have stayed ATVs lol but hey atleast its still a Honda  :P
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

TRX450R_Racer

Looks nice Kenny!

I think you both got a sweet deal.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

KD 428

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 07, 2008, 05:12:44 PM
Looks nice Kenny!

I think you both got a sweet deal.

Thanks Frank and everyone. I think it was an even trade too.
HONDA CRF450R

zman03

great lookin bike, now comes the best part WHERE IN BROWARD COUNTY ARE YOU GONNA RIDE LEGALLY     ( NOWHERE ) AND IF YOU AND ALL THE OTHER BROWARD COUNTY RESIDENCES THAT RIDE DONT DO OR SAY SOMETHING THATS THE WAY IT WILL STAY!!!!!!!!!         LEGAL TO SELL BUT ILLEGAL TO RIDE (WOW WHAT A CONCEPT) SOUNDS LIKE RACKETEERING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

KD 428

Thanks, I dont ride In Broward anyway. Usually Lcross, Croom, Seminole, Miami MX, etc.
HONDA CRF450R

zman03

SAME HERE DUDE! CROOM BEING THE BEST AND SEMINOLE RIGHT BEHIND THAT!!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Fox17

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on September 07, 2008, 05:12:44 PM
Looks nice Kenny!

I think you both got a sweet deal.

i think so too. i like the quad just as much and now i can ride with my best friend in RR. both bikes are 05s and they are both extremely clean. both are pretty much stock. im definitely happy. KD 428 is real cool to deal with too. id do business with him again. thanks man, enjoy that bike. we need to meet and ride sometime.

KD 428

Thanks Brandon> Ill do business again with you anyday. The CRF is awesome, and just what I wanted.
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

lawnman58

 you took the graphics off ?    sweet bike  torque moster   ! i got one of those  in my wish list  ;D ;D
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

lawnman58

       all you need  is some black wheel  and it will look like this !!   naa  just kidinn  its just fine lol
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

Kelli415

i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..


just kidding ken.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

KD 428

Quote from: lawnman58 on September 14, 2008, 06:27:58 PM
you took the graphics off ?    sweet bike  torque moster   ! i got one of those  in my wish list  ;D ;D

yea, im not a big fan of monster graphics...maybe if i had a kawi.

My next thing im doing to it is Woody Honda graphics, and Black rims lol
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

The monster graphics looked sweet  :'(

KD 428

well now my wall looks sweet i guess haha
HONDA CRF450R

RAD 450r

Told ya you shouldnt have taken the moster graphics off >:D

Where the pic of my truck and quad too?
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Fox17

Quote from: Kelli415 on September 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..


just kidding ken.

lmao! thats funny right there. your little girly raptor isnt nothing compared to a 250F or a 450F. or any big racing dirtbike realy. it may have more torque than a 2 stroke but its not gonna matter.


wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

KD 428

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 15, 2008, 04:07:56 PM
Sick bike man, I want one...
Thanks. Dont worry, if you want one bad enough youll get one. It took me over a year to get a dirtbike, but now I finally got one and cant be happier lol.
HONDA CRF450R

wheelie_boy

Quote from: KD 428 on September 15, 2008, 04:32:51 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 15, 2008, 04:07:56 PM
Sick bike man, I want one...
Thanks. Dont worry, if you want one bad enough youll get one. It took me over a year to get a dirtbike, but now I finally got one and cant be happier lol.

I could probably get a 250 for my kfx but I dont know if I could let go of my baby...
05 kx 250f

KD 428

I actually wanted a 250 but I couldnt find anyone wanting to trade my 450r for one so I got the 450 instead.
HONDA CRF450R

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

wheelie_boy

Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ? 
05 kx 250f

KD 428

Id think so. You just have to find someone who wants an atv and has a dirtbike to trade
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 16, 2008, 03:53:11 PM
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ? 

believe it or not, the 450s are cheaper cause people are scared of them. if you look on craigslist you will see. get a 450 anyway, they go better in the sand. and they are sick fast.

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 16, 2008, 03:53:11 PM
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ? 
i traded my 01 400ex for a 05 cfr450 you just have to shop around and catch that right person 250's are pretty fast but 450's are monsters i wish i wouldve never sold mine    :'(

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Fox17 on September 16, 2008, 11:33:37 PM
Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 16, 2008, 03:53:11 PM
Ok, I would assume a 05 kfx400 is worth at least an 05 250r ? 

believe it or not, the 450s are cheaper cause people are scared of them. if you look on craigslist you will see. get a 450 anyway, they go better in the sand. and they are sick fast.

Lol thats why i was thinking a 250.  Im afraid i could get a lil carried away with a 450..  8)
05 kx 250f

Kelli415

Quote from: Fox17 on September 15, 2008, 01:20:18 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..


just kidding ken.

lmao! thats funny right there. your little girly raptor isnt nothing compared to a 250F or a 450F. or any big racing dirtbike realy. it may have more torque than a 2 stroke but its not gonna matter.



haha yeah right hun
my quad is a beast. grrrr.
its' all in the rider anyhow.
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

Fox17

Quote from: Kelli415 on September 17, 2008, 05:32:32 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 15, 2008, 01:20:18 AM
Quote from: Kelli415 on September 14, 2008, 07:06:54 PM
i rode that beast!
eh my raptors' got more torque..


just kidding ken.

lmao! thats funny right there. your little girly raptor isnt nothing compared to a 250F or a 450F. or any big racing dirtbike realy. it may have more torque than a 2 stroke but its not gonna matter.



haha yeah right hun
my quad is a beast. grrrr.
its' all in the rider anyhow.

you need to ride the CRF.

lawnman58

  haha  i guess  you'r never  riden  a 450 bike !   i  rode my buddys 07 crf 450  and had no problem doing  wheelies  in third gear  :o
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

KD 428

#34
I have a problem doing wheelies in 5th on this bad boy  8)

But then again Im not a big kid haha
HONDA CRF450R

Kelli415

kenny you dont need to be doing wheelies' yet
your gonna kill yourself on that kid.
='[
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

wheelie_boy

so far no one i've emailed on craigslist with a crf wants to trade for a kfx400.. =(
05 kx 250f

Fox17

it took me 3 months to sell my XR and like 2 months to trade the CRF. just be patient and wait for a good bike and one you want. it will come.

wheelie_boy

Quote from: Fox17 on September 19, 2008, 12:28:18 AM
it took me 3 months to sell my XR and like 2 months to trade the CRF. just be patient and wait for a good bike and one you want. it will come.
Thanks man, Ima try to have patience... Wooosaa woossaaa
05 kx 250f

Fox17

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 19, 2008, 03:29:11 PM
Quote from: Fox17 on September 19, 2008, 12:28:18 AM
it took me 3 months to sell my XR and like 2 months to trade the CRF. just be patient and wait for a good bike and one you want. it will come.
Thanks man, Ima try to have patience... Wooosaa woossaaa

lmao, i say that to people alot but they dont get it. referring to woossaa.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com