Dreth is back to his old tricks

Started by Shawn, September 06, 2008, 08:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

TRX450R_Racer

Dude you're to old to be doing that crazy stuff!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

1FasterBlaster

 Man, that looks like fun. I'm gonna have to go up there and try that!!

cheropride

That is sweet!!  I would bust my butt on the landing..... :o 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Shawn

Quote from: cheropride on September 07, 2008, 08:27:32 AM
That is sweet!!  I would bust my butt on the landing..... :o 
\






This is very true if you use any of the bikes in your signature.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

schoor2003

that is bad to the bone. the look back is awesome....

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: MP on September 07, 2008, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2008, 10:55:59 PM
Very sweet.



Thanks Mike. When you gonna make it up to the Motoplex?

Not sure, I'd like to check it out but I'm afraid I'd need a pistol on my side. ;D
Honestly, Everytime there is an event I already have plans. I'll make it sooner or later though.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

450rcrazy

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 08:10:56 PM
Quote from: MP on September 07, 2008, 07:59:06 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 06, 2008, 10:55:59 PM
Very sweet.



Thanks Mike. When you gonna make it up to the Motoplex?

Not sure, I'd like to check it out but I'm afraid I'd need a pistol on my side. ;D
Honestly, Everytime there is an event I already have plans. I'll make it sooner or later though.
no pistola needed. Once your there you will realize we aren't the bad guys that we are made out to be. You may actually have fun and make some new friends.

Da_Mtg_Man

I was kidding. I've been around this site since the begining (almost). The majority of the people out there I already know.I've been on the majority of the group rides and ridden with most of the old timers to the site. I will make it out there some day.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

lawnman58

            he he    ;D  dreth  got his wings back !!!  dude  i loved  that new track  the only problem  is   everything  is super  NARLY !!!  maybe  is just i'am  getting  old   lol   you  look  good   bro !!  :ThumbsUp.gif
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

Shawn

Quote from: lawnman58 on September 08, 2008, 05:38:50 PM
            he he    ;D  dreth  got his wings back !!!  dude  i loved  that new track  the only problem  is   everything  is super  NARLY !!!  maybe  is just i'am  getting  old   lol   you  look  good   bro !!  :ThumbsUp.gif



It is a national caliber track. It was built for the big boys for everything is makeable with a little commitment ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

gery350

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on September 07, 2008, 09:08:58 PM
I was kidding. I've been around this site since the begining (almost). The majority of the people out there I already know.I've been on the majority of the group rides and ridden with most of the old timers to the site. I will make it out there some day.

hey who you calling old timer.  ;D

my son and i went to the ranch with ricky(big daddy) and i met mike and wheelie boy. good people. one of the best rides i ever had and will always remember. had multiple repeat invites from ricky but with 2 jobs its hard to find the time.

sorry for the hijack.  that jump looks sick. would love to go up there sometime. gery               

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Shawn

A guy on a 450 dirtbike just cleared the 125ft double  at the Motoplex. 8) 8) 8) 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

gearhead400

Quote from: MP on September 08, 2008, 07:26:50 PM
Quote from: lawnman58 on September 08, 2008, 05:38:50 PM
            he he    ;D  dreth  got his wings back !!!  dude  i loved  that new track  the only problem  is   everything  is super  NARLY !!!  maybe  is just i'am  getting  old   lol   you  look  good   bro !!  :ThumbsUp.gif



It is a national caliber track. It was built for the big boys for everything is makeable with a little commitment ;)

a little? try full on commitment haha! that huge double in the back is siiiiiick. Their were a couple guys clearing it today. And the jump you did in this video is a lot more intimidating in person!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

wheelie_boy

#18
Dreth = Beast

He was acutally the person who introduced me to this site when I met him at the prarie a few years ago.
05 kx 250f

450R_Matt

How bout a side by side look back?  8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Shawn

Quote from: wheelie_boy on September 20, 2008, 09:28:28 PM
Dreth = Beast

He was acutally the person who introduced me to this site when I met him at the prarie a few years ago.


I remember that day very well ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: 450R_Matt on September 23, 2008, 12:07:19 AM
How bout a side by side look back?  8)



Im game if you are 8) its cooling off now so you need to try to make it to the November Feature weekend at the MOTOPLEX for the above for mentioned ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com