if you live or live near apopka read this please help a fellow atver out paypal

Started by kawasakimojaverider, September 05, 2008, 11:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawasakimojaverider







johnny is one of my best friends he's a good kid please stop by he needs the support guys he's feeling kinda down thanks guys

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

kawasakimojaverider

im not sure what the address is but i can fined out in the morning thanks

apkkfx400

I'm gonna donate at the bbq-even though I love BBQ I will just donate... I swear.  gotta lose 10lbs before the Oct. Durhamtown trip-for my own good will.  I believe that pic was taken at 5a-don't know the kid but that is definitely a good cause for sad news. KMJ-you are a great friend for posting this!

Mark

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: apkkfx400 on September 06, 2008, 12:48:44 AM
I'm gonna donate at the bbq-even though I love BBQ I will just donate... I swear.  gotta lose 10lbs before the Oct. Durhamtown trip-for my own good will.  I believe that pic was taken at 5a-don't know the kid but that is definitely a good cause for sad news. KMJ-you are a great friend for posting this!

Mark
lol thanks mark anything helps and yep that pic was taken at 5a hope to see you there and sunday bring the trucks by guys the girls love washing trucks!!!

05greengriz

Is there a way to setup a paypal acct to help this young man and his family. Even though we all don't agree sometimes this is a topic we all seem to pull together on to always help.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

apkkfx400


kawasakimojaverider

im working on getting a paypal account set up ill have it ready in a few i hope anyway

kawasakimojaverider


renmus

FFA too huh?   Best of luck to him, we will say a prayer for him and see what else can be done.

kawasakimojaverider

a big thanks to all that came out and donated thanks alot i finally got the paypal worked out and its  mathis2004@aol.com anything helps thank you guys so much he should be joining the atvflorida crew in a little while so watch out for him lol

05greengriz

Alright yall, lets come together and help this family out. We've done it many times before and we can still do it now ;) Every bit counts.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

renmus

lets just not do a tacky list on who donated.  but I  agree, we should rally the troops.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com