How much do these atvs retail for?

Started by Njoutlaw88, June 02, 2005, 11:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njoutlaw88

How much does the kawaski MOJAVE and the honda 250ex retail for? I dont care what year I just want to know the lowest price you can get one for. Also is there any utility quads that you can get for around 1200.00. Any info would be great. 

atvdad6

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 02, 2005, 11:47:53 PM
How much does the kawaski MOJAVE and the honda 250ex retail for? I dont care what year I just want to know the lowest price you can get one for. Also is there any utility quads that you can get for around 1200.00. Any info would be great.  You get what you pay for. You are not going to get a lot for that amount of money PM me if you need the kelly blue book web page

qt314nfla

Here's Kelly Blue Books site and NADA site.
http://kbb.com/
click on motorcycle and enter your zip code

http://www.nadaguides.com/MCHome.aspx?LI=1-10-0-2111-3-103-26530&wSec=13&wPr=0&wPg=2003&
from here click on atv


bigsteve

The Kawasaki Mojave is such A better machine that it isn't fair to compair it to the Honda 250EX.

When I bought my Mojave 03 it retailed for $4099 I got it for $3299 bran new. My neice has an 04 250EX he dad got it for her for around $3500 bran new.

My Mojave eats that 250EX up in every way!!
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Njoutlaw88

Quote from: bigsteve on June 03, 2005, 05:50:24 AM
The Kawasaki Mojave is such A better machine that it isn't fair to compair it to the Honda 250EX.

When I bought my Mojave 03 it retailed for $4099 I got it for $3299 bran new. My neice has an 04 250EX he dad got it for her for around $3500 bran new.

My Mojave eats that 250EX up in every way!!

What was the first year they made the mojave?

wheelie_boy

i have an 02 250 ex that my dad might be selling for around 3000 i think send me a pm if you want more info.
05 kx 250f

bigsteve

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 03, 2005, 10:58:39 AM
Quote from: bigsteve on June 03, 2005, 05:50:24 AM
The Kawasaki Mojave is such A better machine that it isn't fair to compair it to the Honda 250EX.

When I bought my Mojave 03 it retailed for $4099 I got it for $3299 bran new. My neice has an 04 250EX he dad got it for her for around $3500 bran new.

My Mojave eats that 250EX up in every way!!

What was the first year they made the mojave?

1987
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

bigsteve

Quote from: Njoutlaw88 on June 02, 2005, 11:47:53 PM
How much does the kawaski MOJAVE and the honda 250ex retail for? I dont care what year I just want to know the lowest price you can get one for. Also is there any utility quads that you can get for around 1200.00. Any info would be great. 

A buddy of mine has an 2001 Mojave w/ trailer for $2000 OBO.
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Njoutlaw88

Would he go 12000 with out the trailer?

bigsteve

I don't think so. At $2000 it's A pretty good price. I think the lowest he'll go is $1800. the trailer is 4'x6' so the trailer is kinda thrown in for free.
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Njoutlaw88


bigsteve

#11
I don't know how to send pics yet, but he lives in Sarasota. Off of DeSoto Rd. in DeSoto Lakes area.
"IT'S OK TO BE CRAZY! JUST DON'T LET IT DRIVE YOU INSANE!
04 CRF 80
05 LTZ 250
05 KFX 100
05 KFX700 (You know GREEN is faster so don't ask!)
03 Mojave
04 CRF 250
07 RMZ 250
05 DRZ 400

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com