best place to live for the hobbies we enjoy

Started by mikeE36, September 04, 2008, 04:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

I honestly like North Florida, especially around the Ocala area...  Friends of mine moved up just about on the Florida/Georgia State line.  Its really nice.  The only problem that worries me about moving, is work...  I hear of horror stories of people moving up, and then can't find work.  But I agree, I would LOVE to get out of South Florida for sure...  Just can't seem to convince my hubby....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

susieblazer

 We wanted to move to the Carolinas or Tenn, Ky areas, but we wanted to be close to our elderly parents...and we were there for them til the end...then it was our own family, daughter, her marriage, new baby.now we want to be here for them...plus there is not the specific kind of jobs available that we do ....we still find places to ride, fish and camp and there are always things in any state you are that will tic ya off.................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy