Amendment 2 Post. Why was it removed.

Started by VForcedave, August 28, 2008, 08:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

I thought everyone was playing nice "sort of". Did someone get their feelings hurt? Some people can dish it out but can't take it.

Put it back up. This is still America "sort of"

 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::


JackL

Quote from: VForcedave on August 28, 2008, 08:06:53 AM
I thought everyone was playing nice "sort of". Did someone get their feelings hurt? Some people can dish it out but can't take it.

Put it back up. This is still America "sort of"

 


Wow, I expected it to just be locked when I got back on this morning. I'm guessing it went seriously downhill at some point yesterday...?

I think what the 'root' cause of it being removed is crystal clear though.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Here's the "root"....in spanish so that the right (or wrong) people can understand it.

Todos saben que el problema es Papá Grande.

trx#9

Quote from: Anoriginal on August 28, 2008, 09:33:39 AM
Here's the "root"....in spanish so that the right (or wrong) people can understand it.

Todos saben que el problema es Papá Grande.
Taco's, nacho's, buritto's, salsa makes grande crapia!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal


Da_Mtg_Man

 I was at a work party until about 10pm, I got home all excited to catch up and it was gone. Somebody must have upset the big Man.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

VForcedave

Moving from Latin Cuisine ;D. The Amendment Changes that are brought in for a vote should not be taken lightly. These changes to the Constitution are just an example of the break down of our society that lead to other Constitutional rights.

Take the Right To Bear Arms. This is always under attack by some right wing group.
The freedom of free speech gives us the right to debate anything we want in a public forum. (most of the time).

So changing the Constitution for 1 item, is the segway for changing any our all of the laws. Lets not take this lighly. Stand firm. We are loosing our grip of the things that have worked for us, for over 200 years.

Here is another good example which should hit home for most. How about the right to enjoy the Ocala National Forest by way of an ATV. WE lost that right. Why because we sit back and let the rest of the weirdos take control and push us out. We are out of it. TAX payers, residents of Florida, ATV riders, we are OUT OF THERE. Ask yourself why.

So vote NO on Amendment 2 and let the Constitution stay the way it was intended to be.             
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.


NYRAPTOR


klutchbuster400

Lol, any other forum this would be deleted in a second. This site is too entertaining.

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Anoriginal

Because certain people can't stand being called out for what they really are.

Da_Mtg_Man

Come on now. From what I understand, It was removed because people from another site kept posting pics of Ables butt so instead of deleting it every time it was just removed.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

VForcedave

That does not make sense. So if I want to mess with someone's post, all I have to do is post up a pic of a butt. That will get the entire post deleted? Your kidding right?
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 28, 2008, 02:34:21 PM
Come on now. From what I understand, It was removed because people from another site kept posting pics of Ables butt so instead of deleting it every time it was just removed.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

KAW3604x4

Quote from: VForcedave on August 28, 2008, 02:41:15 PM
That does not make sense. So if I want to mess with someone's post, all I have to do is post up a pic of a butt. That will get the entire post deleted? Your kidding right

No, it has to be a pic of Ables butt. ::)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

MudMan

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on August 28, 2008, 02:45:27 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on August 28, 2008, 02:41:15 PM
That does not make sense. So if I want to mess with someone's post, all I have to do is post up a pic of a butt. That will get the entire post deleted? Your kidding right

No, it has to be a pic of Ables butt. ::)

lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Able

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 28, 2008, 02:34:21 PM
Come on now. From what I understand, It was removed because people from another site kept posting pics of Ables butt so instead of deleting it every time it was just removed.


I humbly refuse to take credit for "Da Butt" tis not I. The only azz shot I've posted lately is this


 Just won't let it go.

trx#9

Quote from: Able on August 28, 2008, 05:59:38 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 28, 2008, 02:34:21 PM
Come on now. From what I understand, It was removed because people from another site kept posting pics of Ables butt so instead of deleting it every time it was just removed.


I humbly refuse to take credit for "Da Butt" tis not I. The only azz shot I've posted lately is this


 Just won't let it go.
Nice turtlehead!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

gatorjohn


backwoods boy

soooooo this is a pointless thread stupid stuff gets deleted all the time on here i think it should be a free for all w/ free speech but im not the moderator
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

cheropride

Hey Vforce, at the least, you let some of us know, and thank you....  that's all I am going to say....  but I know when I left it, it was all good, apparently it went in a whole nother direction, but I can tell you, it was surely a wake up call....  And that's all I am going to say on this topic.....

And before all the debating turn to angry words and hate,
sometimes we should just agree to disagree.

And I believe that Jesus,
looks down here and see's us,
And if you ask him he would say....(and so would I)

I'm a man of my convictions,
call me wrong, call me right,
But I bring my better angels to every fight.
You may not like where I am going,
but you sure know where I stand.
Hate me if you want to,
Love me if you can....

Amen Toby Keith....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com