Monster truck show & quads fri,sat,sun brooksville

Started by k-town quad boy #5, August 28, 2008, 04:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k-town quad boy #5

There is a monster truck show Friday night sat night and sunday. pit party starts at 6;30 come down and meet the monster truck drivers and there will also be quad races. at the brooksville fairgrounds. anyone heard about it or going? i am one of the riders just tryin to let some more ppl know!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES

TRX450R_Racer

I don't know if anyone heard but, Wayne Davis aka Southern Outlaw was airlifted out of the Monster Jam in Jacksonville this past weekend. Luckily he is doing good and on the road to recovery. The thing that scares me the most is his glasses cut up his face and he got 30 stitches in his face. I wear glasses when I ride/race. He also suffered a torn shoulder.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com