The death of OPEC

Started by big-daddy, September 11, 2008, 10:41:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Quote from: AintSkeered on September 12, 2008, 03:55:13 PM
Chero, chero, chero, get a hold of yourself! You're scaring me by sounding so liberal there. :)

I told you, I am an Independent, I go both ways..... ;)

(Oh, and I just want to make myself clear, the "both ways" thing, please don't take that literaly...  Ain't that liberal..... :o
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

crom A zone

Quote from: cheropride on September 12, 2008, 04:27:27 PM
Quote from: AintSkeered on September 12, 2008, 03:55:13 PM
Chero, chero, chero, get a hold of yourself! You're scaring me by sounding so liberal there. :)

I told you, I am an Independent, I go both ways..... ;)

(Oh, and I just want to make myself clear, the "both ways" thing, please don't take that literaly...  Ain't that liberal..... :o




aw  man  i thought it was time too :T :drink.gif :drive.gif :E <nanaparty> <sofa peeky>

guesss i was wrong   lol
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

AintSkeered

Now, I gotta have you meet my wife! :)
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

cheropride

The funny thing is this...

How many ppl do you know are still left in Broward... Dude, we are neighbors... That goes for you too Matt...  Heck use to live in Sunrise...  Just between University and Pine Island...  What was the name of that rode...  Sunset strip...  Yea, I think that's right...  See it is a small world...
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

crom A zone

awwwwww me 2???????????? lol  lol  i live right near there  we should all met up one night
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

cheropride

Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 12, 2008, 06:43:18 PM
awwwwww me 2???????????? lol  lol  i live right near there  we should all met up one night

Yep, we all should...  Heck Oakland Park ain't far from Coral Springs either....  Just south of Commerical...  Now how close is that...  too funny...

The only bad thing, don't many great places left in Broward to hook-up.... ???  Ain't the same ole Broward, that is for sure....

Actually know another not far either....  But getting him to hook up, don't know about that....   ;)  Only see him once in a blue moon....  No rivers down here....  ;)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

crom A zone

i no alot of spots to hook up     ;)   just let me no when 8)
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

cheropride

Quote from: 4x4Matt on September 12, 2008, 07:22:03 PM
i no alot of spots to hook up     ;)   just let me no when 8)

Yea, that's cuz you still youngster...LOL

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

AintSkeered

We can't sell a house we still own in that area(because of the economy's "growing pains" LOL). Fixed it up just before the market plunged. And, we now have to bus our youngest to Coral Springs Middle because "changes" to that local middle school dropped it's rating from an "A" to a "B" school. That's just a glimpse of our past 8 years! Hint, hint. 
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com