What is this??

Started by 1iWille, August 15, 2008, 03:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Oh ok, I thought he was talking about yours.

A 1984 185? Honda didn't make one. I know that's an '84 tank on there because of the graphics.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Anoriginal

#26
I was modifying my post when you two posted.

185s....great bikes!

Bones -

Thats an 1983 185s.

1iWille

"A 1984 185? Honda didn't make one. I know that's an '84 tank on there because of the graphics. "

Could very well be an 84 tank, I do not recall a month of manufacture or even if they disclosed that with this early of a year ATC, but it definately says 1983 185S on the neck of the frame.

Thanks Guys!

Now, let's move it, lol. :P

Anoriginal

Here's a page with a good pic of the 1984 200s.

http://www.vintagemotorsports.net/photo_gallery.htm

The graphics were a bit different from the 1983 185s.

1iWille

Wow, how long ago was that taken?  That thing looks brand new.

JackL

Wow, I thought I knew trikes! Clearly I was wrong, but I bet I have more ATC frames and parts littering my backyard than any of you guys!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.