Where are they

Started by jayman, August 24, 2008, 02:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

So where are the updated pictures of the TT Track? Inquiring minds NEED TO KNOW  :D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

It's kind of a mess from that minor rain event we just had ???. Plus, it's all cut up for drainage and pipe installation.

Don't worry you'll be able to wear that cute butterfly helmet soon enough.

jayman

#2
You will have a great view of my rear too!  I will wear a butterfly IN my azz that way I canget that special "tickle".  Gives me that something extra out there  rolback1
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

WJDTRI

Now that would be a "kodak" moment. Brady flying..coming out of turn 4 sideways......left front tire off the ground.....waving a "Pink" butterfly net..........trying to catch....one dam "Fast" butterfly!!!!!!!   ;D
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

jayman

Quote from: WJDTRI on August 24, 2008, 06:11:54 PM
Now that would be a "kodak" moment. Brady flying..coming out of turn 4 sideways......left front tire off the ground.....waving a "Pink" butterfly net..........trying to catch....one dam "Fast" butterfly!!!!!!!   ;D


catch me if you can  ;D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on August 24, 2008, 12:41:06 PM
You will have a great view of my rear too!  I will wear a butterfly IN my azz that way I canget that special "tickle".  Gives me that something extra out there  rolback1

WOW. Kind of "way too much information"..... ???

Additionally, per the Thunderbowl rulebook- no sex type toys allowed while on the track. You'll have to wait until you're done racing for that sort of thing.

jayman

#6
Good thing everyone can see that you modified my post, YOU QUEER   :M


2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

yfz122

If you two are trying to hook up I don't think this is the right website ;)
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

#8
Quote from: yfz122 on August 25, 2008, 01:51:38 AM
If you two are trying to hook up I don't think this is the right website ;)

Dont be jealous now, I heard this is the site you got the hook up on also   :R
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on August 25, 2008, 01:17:06 AM
Good thing everyone can see that you modified my post, YOU QUEER   :M




I only modified it to remove some of the more graphic details.  ;)

You can call me queer, but I don't have the pink butterfly helmet.....



jayman

Quote from: fastrnrik on August 25, 2008, 02:11:54 AM
Quote from: jayman on August 25, 2008, 01:17:06 AM
Good thing everyone can see that you modified my post, YOU QUEER   :M




I only modified it to remove some of the more graphic details.  ;)

You can call me queer, but I don't have the pink butterfly helmet.....





Thats right my language was pretty bad  ???

No my helmet is blue with skulls the WIFE's has butterflies  :P

Both by the way are for sale, you can view them in the classified section under misc for sale, then topic "Shoei Helmets"


thanks for the free advertising  :D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

WJDTRI

I picked up a pink butterfly net for Brady today at a garage sale. Has two big white Daisys on it too. Might have to get a couple of white Daisy stickers for the quad so it will match!! being color coordinated is important
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

stgsali

Ward, I hope you don't get a black flag or jumped starts! I'm not saying that would happen but he is in control of the proceedings!  ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

WJDTRI

yea....I saw how that has its privileges. He jumped the start a couple of races ago and they let him sneak back up to the front line :)

its all good though!!
SOUTHERN DIRT TRACK ASSOCIATION
2008 SDTA Vintage Class State Champion
Sponsors: Cahill's Yamaha Tampa/Rogue Amusements Tarpon Springs/Express Cigars Tarpon Springs/Vintage Hotshoe/Pit Posse Motorcycle Accessories/Triple T Ministries Racing
[url="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos"]http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=694750372&v=photos[/url]

Fast66071

Technically, he didn't jump. The Banshee jumped first and he left off of the Banshee. That's why he didn't get called for it. If you remember he voluntarily went back to the back row for the re-start and on the second re-start they called him back up on the line. He gets no special treatment from us on race day. When he's on the track he's just another racer. Teddy and I will bust his azz if he gets out of line. >:D 

The butterflies and daisies are a good idea. They'll go great with those gay plaid pants he's been wearing. 

derek330

[quote author=Fast66071 link=topic=35216.msg409072#msg409072 date=1219970673

The butterflies and daisies are a good idea. They'll go great with those gay plaid pants he's been wearing. 
[/quote]

a-men! :lecture.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

fastrnrik

pffft..... haters......

stgsali

I'm not saying anything hateful, but the TLD's ensemble does look a little "girlie man" for a contractor. Not saying you are, just making an observation. Plaid does kind of go with tourists too! ;D
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

yfz122

girlie man   that's funny. I've been wondering if he had a little sugar in his tank ;D
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

jayman

So Brady



Any pictures of the track now that the clay is laid?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com