Any Skiers or Snowboarders out there?

Started by FoxHondaRider, August 23, 2008, 02:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxHondaRider

I can do both but I like boarding better.  I'm heading out to Colorado for 6 days in January 2009.  Any other Floridians that like this kind of stuff?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

gearhead400

i wanna go boarding this year, not sure where im gonna go yet.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Da_Mtg_Man

I love snowboarding but everytime I get to the local ski lodges all of the snow has already melted. I gave up and took up crocheting
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

FoxHondaRider

I'll be at Breckenridge in the day and Keystone at night, when you live in a state where you have to travel far to get good snow I make the most of it riding all day lol  Snow is fun for sports but I do not want to live in a state where it snows all the time again thats why I moved to the sunshine state :)
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

gearhead400

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on August 23, 2008, 04:29:05 PM
I love snowboarding but everytime I get to the local ski lodges all of the snow has already melted. I gave up and took up crocheting

i know a few guys that did the same thing. I hear crocheting can get pretty dangerous in the right conditions.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

LTR450 994

ive got plans on either going to Breckenridge or Park city on Jan. I was at Tahoe this past Feb for a week, did Heavenly, Kirkwood, Sqaw and Northstar.

lawnman58

  we usually  try to go every year     last year  we did park city utah   love snowboarding !!!!!!
cr125  yz 250  rmz 450

JackL

Quote from: FoxHondaRider on August 23, 2008, 02:01:01 PM
I can do both but I like boarding better.  I'm heading out to Colorado for 6 days in January 2009.  Any other Floridians that like this kind of stuff?

Way too cold for that junk.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

klutchbuster400

I snow boarded in North Carolina two years back. That was alot of fun, and for my first time I was doing really good. I was doing 180s, and 270s ( Yeah, I know....) of the snow jumps.

NYRAPTOR

i started snowboarding when i was 14 (1986) i still go. my first board was a burton elite 140. then i had the sims blade. we are going to try to get up to NY for christmas and get my son on ski's. i wish i still had this board. it's worth some coin. yes the second pic is from 1991. windham mt.upstate NY. it was their lame attempt at a half pipe. the board i have now is from 1995. i'll post picks in the morning of that one. i wish i still had that funky jacket too! ;)

Florida Snow

YES there are my friend. I am the Director for the Florida Snowboarders Association, we are Florida's lifeline to snowboarding. We exist to get people out of the sand and onto SNOW covered mountains. The FSA rides at mountains such as Kirkwood, Squaw, Mammoth, Beaver Creek, Snowbird, Brighton just to name a few. We have over 1,000 members, and we organize trips and events throughout the year. I urge anybody here that has any interest in snowboarding to please check us out. We do some sick snowmobiling tours too, for those looking for more snowplay.

www.thesnowless.com
myspace.com/flsnow
ron@flsnow.org

NYRAPTOR

#11
this is the board i have now "apocolipse eris 6" i'd like to get new bindings for it. it's a nice all around board. i'm getting old so i'm just going to stick with this one. YES that is grizzly adams on the garbage pail!!!!

Shotgun


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com