if anyone likes metallica

Started by k.p., August 21, 2008, 05:12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.p.

they have new songs on their myspace. they're freakin great, they brought back solos!
just to give you a heads up..idk if im the only fan on here lol

yfz122

You ain't the only one. I haven't heard anything new yet, but I heard it was close to the old sound. I really love old school hard core.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

klutchbuster400

I heard a new song on the radio today, good stuff.

k.p.

Quote from: yfz122 on August 21, 2008, 05:23:43 PM
You ain't the only one. I haven't heard anything new yet, but I heard it was close to the old sound. I really love old school hard core.

yeah man, their myspace has like 3 of their new songs

klutchbuster400

Honestly I only liked The Day that never comes. And even then only like the first minute of that song. Their old material was so much better.

eldiablo64

metallica hasn't been the same since Cliff Burton got killed.if they went back to that speed thrash metal that would be awsome.The saint anger album sucked I still can't believe a band like metallica would put out garbage like that.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

1FasterBlaster

 I liked them in concert back in 84, after that, they sucked.

k.p.

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 21, 2008, 07:00:08 PM
I liked them in concert back in 84, after that, they sucked.

lol i wanted to quote all you guys but decided against it :p
yeah! this aint the old stuff, but its so much better than that st. anger crap.

and they sucked after 84? i have to disagree with ya there. they declined after 88 lol. cause they made ...And Justice in '88, which was a solid album.
they also made Master of Puppets in 86 which was one of their best. so idk about that statement lol

rider

Quote from: k.p. on August 21, 2008, 09:25:49 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 21, 2008, 07:00:08 PM
I liked them in concert back in 84, after that, they sucked.

lol i wanted to quote all you guys but decided against it :p
yeah! this aint the old stuff, but its so much better than that st. anger crap.

and they sucked after 84? i have to disagree with ya there. they declined after 88 lol. cause they made ...And Justice in '88, which was a solid album.
they also made Master of Puppets in 86 which was one of their best. so idk about that statement lol

you act like you know anything about music
98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

kfx400rob

I honestly like all metallica, accept  for st anger. that album was like a totally different band, just awful. this new stuff sounds good to me, but still not like it used to be. but when its coming from a band like metallica you expect a higher level of music,  that makes it seem worse because it doesn't quite compare to the old stuff.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

mudnuri

I also saw them in 84 at the Miami Orange Bowl for the first Monsters of Rock tour. I was in awe. All the timing changes and the crunch was so much different than I had ever heard.
All the music was good except St. Anger. That was a jokeX10 They must really be embarrassed. Well, embarrassed all the way to the bank.
My friends and I played all their songs. I played the guitar and plugged into my friends huge Mesa Boogie w/rectifier head and a huge PA system. We would JAM or at least we thought we were! LOL!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

mudnuri

LOL!! I just listened to the stuff on the myspace. I had to laugh listening to James Hetfield sing in that Bleeding me. Now Master of Puppets is on!! >:D >:D >:D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

1FasterBlaster

  I use to BMX freestyle and used Master of Puppets for my routine music. The newer stuff just seemed lighter to me. But, I also listened to some pretty crazy music.

trx#9

I heard New Kids on the Block are getting back together too. They kick ass!! :Y
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

wilburz

Come on! They are as old as dust!

The new Slip Knot CD comes out this Tuesday. Now your talkin!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

BCConviber

I don't believe it gets any better than the original "Kill 'em all" album..
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: BCConviber on August 22, 2008, 11:18:16 AM
I don't believe it gets any better than the original "Kill 'em all" album..

I'll second that.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

eldiablo64

the new whitesnake song sounds pretty good its harder not that lovey dovey crap they were playin.also the new dokken sounds pretty good.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

BIGREDTIDE

Haven't heard the new stuff yet, but I is a fan!!   :Y
Jeff
'85 250ES Big Red
'03 CBR 600RR

yz450f rider

sweet i love metallica im going to check out there new songs right now
1999 dodge ram 13.5 lift with 39.5s

Shotgun

I think this album will be heavy. I hope its like ride the lightening and master of puppets.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com