The Second American Revolution

Started by digginfool, August 21, 2008, 09:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

This guy makes a profound point.  The question; is he Republican, Democrat, Revolutionary or just plain right?  Watch it and decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

trx#9

Quote from: digginfool on August 21, 2008, 09:19:54 PM
This guy makes a profound point.  The question; is he Republican, Democrat, Revolutionary or just plain right?  Watch it and decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
This guy is way too smart for you, stick with supporting Bush. He's closer to your intelligences level.  I remember  you supporting Bush selling laser guided bombs to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, so your flip flopping on the other side now.  :dunno.gif :foot.gif
Maybe your wising up after all. I do like what he is saying though, its basically a page out of Ron Pauls mind.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

mudnuri

Wow, this is me with a wig.
I think the only way to fix our country is to take up arms against the illegals and the traitors who support them.
Ban MTV and Ricky Lake/Jerry Springer. Bring our military home and make a human fence that is armed. Focus on education. Bring innovation back to America.
And a place to ride in every county!!
All of which will never happen.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

digginfool

Quote from: trx#9 on August 21, 2008, 11:50:35 PM
Quote from: digginfool on August 21, 2008, 09:19:54 PM
This guy makes a profound point.  The question; is he Republican, Democrat, Revolutionary or just plain right?  Watch it and decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKFKGrmsBDk
This guy is way too smart for you, stick with supporting Bush. He's closer to your intelligences level.  I remember  you supporting Bush selling laser guided bombs to Saudi Arabia and Egypt, so your flip flopping on the other side now.  :dunno.gif :foot.gif
Maybe your wising up after all. I do like what he is saying though, its basically a page out of Ron Pauls mind.

I say he makes a profound point but that doesn't mean I entirely agree with him.  I think it's amusing that he takes the drum beats from all camps and rolls it into one unified theory.  At each point along the way you have to ask yourself "Is he a Republican or a Democrat?"  Thus, my comment.  Only you would take his rant as a literal expression of my beliefs and attempt to put some spin on it.  Bottom line is that isolationism sounds attractive to those who believe the world is still a big place.  Unfortunately, that's not the case and it is a recipe for disaster.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

GrizzlyGator

   I don't care if he is a Rep./ Dem. or new party....I think he is spot on in my opinion, I think everyone should hold dear to their ancestry but if you want to become an American then that should be your number one priority, as he said a unifying voice, one people. You can be 100 % American..and still be Black, White, Red, Yellow, green, gay, whatever etc...   
   Eventually when you try and please everyone you will wind up pleasing none!!!

GrizzlyGator

Some of you guys need some of this:


cheropride

I don't care if he is Republican, Democrate, Independent, that man needs to run for President ;)....  I really like what he said, "Tolerance is the last virtue of a dying Country".  That is truly a wake-up call right there....


THANK YOU so much for sharing that!!!  It was Awesome!!!!
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Shotgun


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com