LeRoi Moore dead -ATV accident to blame

Started by mudnuri, August 20, 2008, 01:33:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

I saw the Dave Matthews Band and this guy played the sax like no other.
R.I.P. LeRoi Moore


We are deeply saddened that LeRoi Moore, saxophonist and founding member of Dave Matthews Band, died unexpectedly Tuesday afternoon, August 19, 2008, at Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center in Los Angeles from sudden complications stemming from his June ATV accident on his farm near Charlottesville, Virginia. LeRoi had recently returned to his Los Angeles home to begin an intensive physical rehabilitation program.

http://www.dmband.com/
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

AintSkeered

If he was paddled as a child, he would have rode more responsibly! :)
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mudnuri

Well aren't you the sensitive genius.
What an idiotic thing to say. You have no idea what happened. I guess you think you are funny.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Able

Sad to lose such a talented person. Didn't know much about him other than he could play that sax. As a fellow sax player, I mourn the loss  :(

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on August 20, 2008, 03:58:44 PM
If he was paddled as a child, he would have rode more responsibly! :)


:stoogies.gif
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

eldiablo64

Quote from: AintSkeered on August 20, 2008, 03:58:44 PM
If he was paddled as a child, he would have rode more responsibly! :)

actually that is kinda funny
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

AintSkeered

It's certainly not a funny statement. It's a simple-minded, insensitive, ignorant and dead wrong opinion.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

mudnuri

#7
 coming from a guy who calls himself the Devil
Ok get the paddle.
Someone here has a sig that says "the beatings will continue until morale improves"
I didn't know the guy either, so I don't know why my panties bunched up??
Let the beatings begin!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

eldiablo64

what can I say I needed a good sax player down here   Clarence Clemens sucked   lol
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com