Help with Faulty Search Function

Started by Bigscrb15, May 31, 2005, 08:57:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Is there anyway to change the search function on the forum? If you search for anything older than 7days it will popup with an error. I would like to search back year or more so I dont have to post useless topics that have been answered.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

well, looks like my wish has been answered, these forums are the greatest now!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

mrbones

Yeah, that's been bothering me for a loooong time. The old board couldn't handle it. I also always had to delete posts older than 6 months so it would run somewhat fast. I won't have to do that anymore.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Bigscrb15

Thanks Mr. B! I also like how it shows who replied to your topic in the email notification
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com