father and son 5 new to riding where to go in lakeland

Started by kev2175, September 15, 2008, 10:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kev2175

hell guys can any body tell me a good place to go and ride with my son he is 5 we are new to riding
we live in lakeland some where close by would be nice and thank you for your help

Gato

Quote from: kev2175 on September 15, 2008, 10:02:52 PM
hell guys can any body tell me a good place to go and ride with my son he is 5 we are new to riding
we live in lakeland some where close by would be nice and thank you for your help
congrats and welcome but I am in Miami sorry
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1


killntime22

The Ocala national forest (onf) is pretty good lots of trails it's $10 for a 3 day pass that you can pick up at any trail head. It's about an hour and a half drive from Lakeland I think. There is also a spot out by Zephyrhills, I have heard that it is deed restricted, but  the majority of people I've talked to that ride out there have no clue what that means. With the amount of  people I saw  when I was checking it out (just pulled the truck in and ask 10 -15 people there about it) I doubt they all had deeds. Haven't rode out there yet.

z400250

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

hondaquad19


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com