pee-wee racing

Started by mudnuri, August 14, 2008, 08:34:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

It has been said almost all clubs will have Pee-Wee quad racing.
It will not come with year end points until the rules are forged for next season.
Despite what some of you are saying, FTR supports quads and are doing everything to ensure your child has a place to race.
Almost every club is offering pee-wee quad racing and some are having Jr/Mini/Youth racing.
The EC is suggesting a schedule that works for every club that includes all.
The clubs have been begging for quad help for years. Please step up to the plate and do what you can to help this fun continue. Without volunteers, we have nothing.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Southern Outlaw

I hope ALL you parents are so proud that you are going to rely on EVERYONE else to put in a track for your kids and all you need to do is show up pay your monies and race...after asking for HELP I or RCDR have had NO...NONE... not 1 response to come up and help this weekend....although Jon P. was going to try but don't think he could make it. I do not have ANY kids that race so I have to ask myself if YOU don't care about a place for them to race why should I or my club or any other club!!!!!!!!
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

slam1

Hi Wayne, I am truly sorry that I could not gather the funds to come up this weekend. I was looking forward to checking the property out and helping cut. Things just dont always work out like we would like them to. Mabey some people will be able to make it next weekend as well as myself. Hopefully you guys wont end up doing all the work.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com