Bigfoot found in Georgia?

Started by trx#9, August 13, 2008, 10:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Able

Their official site is reduced to a single page and says "due to heavy traffic we can only show this message"   .............But the message below says Please visit our Shopping For Bigfoot store  and THAT link works  :D    Just a publicity stunt

GENERAL-Z

Quote from: cheropride on August 17, 2008, 08:57:13 AM
Quote from: GENERAL-Z on August 16, 2008, 07:26:41 PM
see.lol the shaving cream one is my favorite

http://www.messinwithsasquatch.com/

Those are the freakin best... I remember the first we saw one of those commericals, me and my son couldn't stop lauging... 
yea me and my da just watch them all on there
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

JayDawg

www.bfro.net has come out and exposed these guys. I guess they tried something similar before and it too was a hoax.
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

JackL

That damn thing stole my cooler full of beer when I was riding in GA!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

quadracer1992

Quote from: JackL on August 17, 2008, 09:42:11 PM
That damn thing stole my cooler full of beer when I was riding in GA!


Mabe the bigfoot they found had alcohol poisoning. Hope when they do the autopsy they dont trace the alcohol back to you. :o
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

grizzlefoshizzle

i fell like a jackass for beliving it was real  :(
[><]

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450
stock
2005 Arctic Cat 250
3.0 Winch
25" mudslingers

foreman1

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185


cheropride

I just can't believe are that freakin stupid, like yea, they weren't going to be exposed...  They must of drank some beers themselves, and said, hey you know if we get some blood from a human and opposum, they will never know...  Then to go public like they did, ah dah.....

Oh well, was hoping this time it was atleast true....  I still think it would be kewl....
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

yunt2ride

Quote from: cheropride on August 18, 2008, 04:18:00 PM
I just can't believe are that freakin stupid, like yea, they weren't going to be exposed...  They must of drank some beers themselves, and said, hey you know if we get some blood from a human and opposum, they will never know...  Then to go public like they did, ah dah.....

Oh well, was hoping this time it was atleast true....  I still think it would be kewl....

It was all a publicity stunt. Just think of how many people rushed to their website and purchased something. Now people will constantly check their website and then they can get people to place advertising banners all over it. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

1FasterBlaster

   I think it's the perfect way to get free beer from campsites. A Chewbacca suit!!

grizzlefoshizzle

im in if you are  :D


Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on August 18, 2008, 04:46:07 PM
   I think it's the perfect way to get free beer from campsites. A Chewbacca suit!!
[><]

2007 Yamaha Grizzly 450
stock
2005 Arctic Cat 250
3.0 Winch
25" mudslingers

GENERAL-Z

what people do for small fame these days :'(. least i know im not that crazy. :D
2002 blaster pro circuit pipe,works shocks,new head an piston,just broke in an quick

2000 honda fourtrax currently in pieces

1984 chevy scottsdale 1500 4x4 4inch lift 6.2l diesel 95000 original miles 20mpg city 23 hwy

quadracer1992

So how do you know its fake? I havent seen any announcements saying so. And from what I remember from the news story they told a fox reporter on live tv that she is invited to come view the autopsy along with a film crew. So how are they supposed to get around that?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

NYRAPTOR

Quote from: JackL on August 17, 2008, 09:42:11 PM
That damn thing stole my cooler full of beer when I was riding in GA!


well that explains everything for me. jackl was in georgia!!!!!  ;)

Chevy1500z71

im lost here, were was it announced that its officially fake? i mean i dont think its for real or anything but i haven't seen anything official about it being fake yet...

novadave

HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

cheropride

Read this.....  All they did was rip off money...  It's was a friggin rubber suit....

This explains the whole ordeal....

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Chevy1500z71

i read it all. pretty funny, still don't know why they did it? kind of pointless lol

trx#9

I bet fraud charge will be imposed.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR

holy toledo!!!! the easter bunny just ran through my back yard!!!!!

cheropride

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on August 19, 2008, 11:57:16 AM
i read it all. pretty funny, still don't know why they did it? kind of pointless lol

I guess they saw $$$$!!!  But dang they knew they sent that guy a rubber bigfoot....  I tell you what though, that cop that came on and did that interview, someone needs to give him an Academy Award...  Truly that man missed his calling....  I don't understand people, makes you wonder.... 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: cheropride on August 19, 2008, 06:22:07 PM
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on August 19, 2008, 11:57:16 AM
i read it all. pretty funny, still don't know why they did it? kind of pointless lol

I guess they saw $$$$!!!  But dang they knew they sent that guy a rubber bigfoot....  I tell you what though, that cop that came on and did that interview, someone needs to give him an Academy Award...  Truly that man missed his calling....  I don't understand people, makes you wonder.... 

well you would think that they did end up with alot of money. that tom biscardi guy apparently payed them for the body which was a frozen rubber costume, when he found out they took off so they did make money. but they will get caught and it will end up being really pointless for them...

quadracer1992

Thats terrible. I really thought this whole thing was real, I mean who wouldnt want it to be?
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

yunt2ride

I think its funny how someone got suit and froze it, then called them and had them buy it. Serves these people right. These people who sold it to them are genuises. Embarrased them on public television also. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com