I think this guy needs to get driver of the year (or save)

Started by IXIswamperIXI, August 12, 2008, 02:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Da_Mtg_Man

That dude needs to thank the good Lord that he was able to turn that thing around when the left side hit the ground.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

IXIswamperIXI

no kidding... I asked my wife if she would have rode up that with me... it was no it was hell no LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

4fittyr

luck of the roll with a heavy foot(when in doubt punch it)
if u can't be good be good at it

TRX450R_Racer

Definitely a great save. I bet he needed clean underware after that.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.