Looking for a place to rent and drive an ATV

Started by RoninGT, August 11, 2008, 08:15:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoninGT

I live in Tampa, and i'm looking for a place to rent and ride some ATV's. I'm a big guy (300lbs+), so the ATV would have to be one of the bigger models. Two friends of mine are smaller, so they could possibly ride some of the smaller models. I'm not too picky on utility or sport, just as long as it is fun to drive.

I would go and just buy one, but i don't have any inside space to store an ATV, and my buddy already had his trailer and tractor stolen from his bachyard. So i don't want to store it outside.

Thanks for any info or help you guys can provide.

Thomas S.
Tampa, FL

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

RoninGT

What does AOS stand for? Or better yet, do you have a website or phone number for them?

Thanks!

FIVE-O

[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: FIVE-O on August 11, 2008, 09:01:47 PM
I think it's OAS On Any Sunday.

You're right my bad it is On Any Sunday

352-796-6611
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

dj_pizzim

07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

RoninGT

Thanks for all the help guys, i'm gonna give them a call today.  :)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com