Douchebag Beach

Started by Anoriginal, August 05, 2008, 02:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

Oh my Lord, this is too funny. What makes it even funnier is the fact it's totally unscripted and real.

Enjoy and thank God you're not this retarded.

http://www.heavy.com/video/54977

Fox17

theyre in nj, what do you expect?

NYRAPTOR

thankyou. new jersey really is the armpit of the east coast. i hate jersey and cats.

Lampy

I would say this is a pretty accurate representation of jersey.

MudMan

We should send all the illegal mexicans there and then quarantine the entire place.....then remove all businesses except for Taco Bells and Hair Salons......then we put up cameras and start a whole new reality show......we'll call it "Gel or Guacamole".....I haven't worked out the rest of the details quite yet.....I'm in discussions with the Disney Channel for the show.  I'll keep yall posted.
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

megapurt400

Entirely excruciating! What is with that hair?

budman

WARNING!!!! They usually relocate here in S Fla and take up ATVing
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: budman on August 07, 2008, 07:46:08 AM
WARNING!!!! They usually relocate here in S Fla and take up ATVing

lol....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER


trx#9

Those dudes are abunch of douches, The chicks don't look to bad as long as they don't open there mouths (to talk). ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR


trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

NYRAPTOR

i'm going to shave my chest and lay out for 9 hours. i will see you guy's ;) later......
who's got the fargin gel?

budman

WTF is this sh*t? If there wasn't so many videos on the same stuff, I wouldn't believe it. Thank God I'm a redneck. And what the hell is that lip thing about? God Almighty I ain't ever seen so many douche bags that think looking like a douche bag is cool....I guess those chicks like it though....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

NYRAPTOR

the skin tone is from another planet.

686RAPTOR

whats wrong with thier lips?

why would they want to look orange?

do we have any of you guys on the site?

trx#9

Quote from: 686RAPTOR on August 07, 2008, 06:04:14 PM

do we have any of you guys on the site?
Just the guy that posted it. rolback1
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Yo! Me and Joey are gonna friggin come over there and trow you a beatin'! I've been juicin' up all night and watchin Steven Segal movies so I'm friggin ready.

trx#9

#18
You tell Joey, I'll cut his ass of my tecno dance club and I want my white belt back. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal


NYRAPTOR


Keeter

Hey, I know that first guy. Isn't that Joey Bagadounuts.  ;)
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

rancher1

WHOA!!!!!Thats scary to think there really are people like that glad there in jersey. :o


trx#9

They sure do pull some ass though, maybe there smarter than we think.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

Quote from: trx#9 on August 11, 2008, 02:53:17 PM
They sure do pull some ass though, maybe there smarter than we think.

Yeah, but that's only because there's no competition for them up there.....they are all like that.

NYRAPTOR

my friend on long island was at neptunes in the hamptons and caught this talent on camera.
(far right!!) this past weekend!! a little eye candy at a club never hurts. i will have to go next summer and report back to you guys how terrible these girls are!!!!  ;)

686RAPTOR

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on August 11, 2008, 08:09:14 PM
my friend on long island was at neptunes in the hamptons and caught this talent on camera.
(far right!!) this past weekend!! a little eye candy at a club never hurts. i will have to go next summer and report back to you guys how terrible these girls are!!!!  ;)


if you want real eye candy go to south beach.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com