DIRT DAYS IN HATFIELD Mc COY 6/22-26

Started by Redgrizzly660, June 26, 2005, 08:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer



      Wow those are great pics.......is the campground set up for pull thrus or back ins with water and elec?? Would love to try that in "06" Last place we went was Land Between  the Lakes in Ky, and we really loved that.........ppl have told us we would enjoy Hatfield McCoy then! Glad you had pics............thanx
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Slow_Rider

Great Pictures and looks like a Nice Place to Ride.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Grizz you are living the good life riding all over the country Im always glad to see youre pics. I will make it to the hatfieds some day. Im orig. from N.Y state and miss that type of riding.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

MxRacingChick21

If you dont mind me asking, how much did the cabin cost for your stay? Also how much was the escort ranger? I am very interested in going there it looks like a lot of fun.
02 Ford Lightning
04 Suzuki GSXR 1000
04 Yamaha YFZ 450
03 Suzuki z400

Eworm


Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

bbf


jjamesbar

keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Redgrizzly660

#33
Chick 21 

I stayed in my RV I do not know how much the cabins are but I did e mail the owners to find out.

The escort was free but only during the events.

Suzzie
The campground has only one pull true the rest are back in, But becare full on the back in U could go over the mountain J/K
I had water electric and sewers

Camping Rates

* No Hook-Up $20.00 per night, plus 6% WV tax

* Water & Electric (20 or 30 amp) $25.00 per night, plus 6% WV tax                                         

* Water, Sewer, Electric (20 or 30 amp) $27.00 per night, plus 6% WV tax

* Add $3.00 for 50 amp

All camping rates are for 2 adults and up to 2 children 15 years and under accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.

Additional people: $5.00 per night, with a maximum of 4 adults per site. 

2 vehicles per site ( 2 vehicles or 1 vehicle with 1 trailer, off site parking available)

Maximum camping unit: 1 RV or 1 travel trailer; or 1 large tent; or 2 small tents

Pets:   You must register your pet when you check-in.  Pets must be on a leash and not left unattended.  Please keep them quiet and under control.  It is your responsibility to pick up after them.  We prohibit any dog with a prior bite incident, regardless of the situation.  We strictly prohibit all Pit Bulls, Doberman Pinchers, Chow-Chows, and Rottweilers.




Yamaha72

good pics  ;D thats preety cool how you can ride around the city...
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Moose

Great pics Grizz, got everyone drooling.

Thanks
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

KXKID


fore man

Great Pics. My son and wife, and I want to go next time but I see they don't allow Pit Bulls, so maybe just my son and I will go.

Redgrizzly660

Hey Mikes what is your wife's E mail.
Grizz

CAOSPOP

Grizz nice pic buddy nice to see you having fun as usual. Hey gey me the info on the cabins for the winter and contact info.plz.  Manny.

apkkfx400

Quote from: Grizz on June 27, 2005, 10:06:19 PM
Chick 21 

I stayed in my RV I do not know how much the cabins are but I did e mail the owners to find out.

The escort was free but only during the events.






Free escorts and nice cabins!!??!! I've gotta go!  :o ;D

Nice pics!!

midamericarider


jon457

wow that looks crazy wish i could go nice pixs

Njoutlaw88

How much do you think it cost to buy a house there. It looks like heaven. Is it rocky there?

Mama Grizz

Wow I can't believe our topic is still around

Salesperson at Rick Case Powerhouse

Miami450R

lol i KNEW that title looked familiar.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com