O.K. now I,m really peeeed off .

Started by J.D., December 08, 2004, 12:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

I sell quads for a living I,m not a contributing member so no plug "yet " anyway , In comes 3 german guys wanting to buy some dvx 400,s for export .I asked him if the people over there are into quads and he said yes we ride on the streets and every where else . I dont think he realized at that point my curiosity turned to jealously and outrage . Anyway , I told him I cant legally do export . But I guess the reason I am soo peeed of is that there must be something in the phrase Of the people  By the people and for the people . That I am missing . :-/
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Chuck_Norris

SELL IT TO THEM AND LEAVE THE EXPORT PART THERE RESPONSIBILTY

big-daddy

you can sell them the quads if they have a address here in the usa. if there want to export them after the sell thats their problem.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

J.D.

Yeah but they wanted them in crates so I wouldn't be able to do the set up ect..  With lawyers now , I dont want to take any chances .  I just want to be able to ride my YFZ to work .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Redgrizzly660

U could move your business to West Virginia

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com