Main Menu

Hello

Started by bhsballer76, July 29, 2008, 10:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bhsballer76

Hi, i am new to this site. i just traded my 2005 rm 250( i am going to miss it) for a 2005 pred 500. I love in North brandon and am looking for any places to ride or any ppl to ride with. So hopefully i will get to be on this site often. Anyone on the area want to ride let me know. Thanks

wheelie_boy

Welcome to the site!
05 kx 250f

TRX450R_Racer

Welcome aboard. Enjoy the quad. I'm sure you will soon forget about the 2 wheeler. Someone from that area will chime in.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

mrbones

Welcome to the site friend!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

I missed this thread, Welcome aboard. Jump on in and enjoy.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

bhsballer76


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com