Posting up some old school

Started by trx#9, July 25, 2008, 03:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trx#9

The year was 1988 at Dade city raceway. I guess back then before I was trx#9 I was trx#7.  :D  Enjoy and post some of your old school pics.

That's me in the blue and pink, damn is was skinny then. The guy in the red was my friend that died in a atv crash in 1995, Randy Howard. His dad wearing the hat, Ray.

Thats me in 3rd, trying to stuff. I think this was the 88' gold cup.

Back in the day i was known for going through bumbers quite often. ;) Thats John Howard getting it.

You new schoolers are lucky today, dade back in the day was soft sand.

Stock shocks babe, with a little mullet in the breeze.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Anoriginal

God I love the old pics! Thanks for posting these. They're great!

Hondabeefast

wow that is pretty cool to see how things have changed
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Sweet pics cuz..

Don't you still have that 250r setup for flattrack? or is that a different one?
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

trx#9

Quote from: Team Alba Z400 Rider 43 on July 25, 2008, 05:17:37 PM
Sweet pics cuz..

Don't you still have that 250r setup for flattrack? or is that a different one?
It's a different one, that's a 1988 model. The year after I bought the one I still have today. ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

yfz450runner


450R_Matt

#8
Lots of Red Riders.. 8) I dont have any old school racing pics but got some old school quads

Dade City with some ring dingers
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt



4 old school riders from Naples. Unfortunately I traded to the dark side.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

#10


Anyone remember ATP in the early days? This was at Waldo
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

TRXASAURUS

check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

trx#9

Quote from: 450R_Matt on July 27, 2008, 04:36:47 PM


Anyone remember ATP in the early days? This was at Waldo
Nice old school quads, not old school day's though! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450

What no OLD SCHOOL suzuki  pics TRX, I know you have some, let see them.... Anybody could win on a 88 250r man they were fast.

trx#9

Quote from: #3 LTR450 on July 29, 2008, 01:14:33 AM
What no OLD SCHOOL suzuki  pics TRX, I know you have some, let see them.... Anybody could win on a 88 250r man they were fast.
OK, I see what I can dig up. How about you, ol'timer.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

trx#9

This is a past I tried to forget but it still haunts me to this day. Sorry Quad32x  :D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

#3 LTR450

NOW thats a PIC.  ;D  I have some just have to find them.

Anoriginal


Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: 450R_Matt on July 27, 2008, 04:36:47 PM


Anyone remember ATP in the early days? This was at Waldo

That seems like a lifetime ago!

WOODY_450r

Erik i say you were that retro outift agian bring back the old times.
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Chevy1500z71

back when emissions didn't mater and 2 strokes owned, now its all lame 4 strokes! lol

erbilabuc

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 31, 2008, 12:20:14 AM
Quote from: 450R_Matt on July 27, 2008, 04:36:47 PM


Anyone remember ATP in the early days? This was at Waldo

That seems like a lifetime ago!

no a lifetime ago was the night you caught those 3 dudes skinny dipping in the back of a Ford F-150! :o
Thug Nasty
1 good thing about being bull-legged is you never need a belt.

trx#9

Quote from: WOODY_450r on July 31, 2008, 02:04:37 AM
Erik i say you were that retro outift agian bring back the old times.
I do have some but they will not fit me anymore.  They could be your size I'll bring them for you to wear at Dade city. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

WOODY_450r

WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com