Thanks ATVFLORIDA.com - 3 years later still going strong !

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, July 25, 2008, 11:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on September 25, 2006, 05:54:01 PM
Congrats! Thats awesome.


I remember when you started this thread  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7284.0.html

FORD4X4GIRL: I'm a 19 year old female in the west palm area who needs a guy to ride with ( and go muddin in 
                     my  truck with !!! ) 

                      And yes I do have a 4 x 4 truck !!!

1st Reply
TRX350_ON_THE_RACK: This has to be a joke!

Guess he knows it wasn't a joke now.

that would be the thread that started it all ....


Well, Almost 3 years later & we're married and now expecting our first child in March of 2009 !

So Thanks ATVFLORIDA.com for me finding my soulmate !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Turboderf


Kelli415

Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

klutchbuster400

 :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Congrats!

CABLEGUY1

Now if you had just got married on your ATVs that would have been perfect. Or at least consummated the marriage on one. Just kidding. Congratulations. It's nice to hear a happy story for a change.

asmart82

I'm a 26 year old male in the orlando area who needs a chick to ride with ( and go muddin on my  quad with !!! ) 

And yes I do have a 4 x 4 quad !!!

This might be a joke... we'll see  ;D ;)

Congratz by the way!!!!

mrbones

Congratulations FORD4X4GIRL! This story is always nice to hear.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

gearhead400

Congrats! Can't believe that was three years ago. I remember that thread and it seems like you just posted it the other day haha.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

svtbolt04

Quote from: gearhead400 on August 02, 2008, 10:38:53 AM
Congrats! Can't believe that was three years ago. I remember that thread and it seems like you just posted it the other day haha.

+1!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: gearhead400 on August 02, 2008, 10:38:53 AM
Congrats! Can't believe that was three years ago. I remember that thread and it seems like you just posted it the other day haha.

yea i know right ....

we both say that all the time .... i swear it seems like yesterday !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com