funny ricer video

Started by Chevy1500z71, July 24, 2008, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevy1500z71

you have to watch the whole thing, the ends the best...
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/ride-in-a-supra-FUNNY-AS_61066.htm
sorry if its a repost...

Miami450R

How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

These are great fellas rolback1, I think I remember seeing them somewhere a while ago.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

Anoriginal

That is funny!!

Ricers.....ha ha ha.

derek330

LOL... well, he has the sounds effects correct for a SUPRA! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Anoriginal

Yes he does! Even has the gate sound down!

Miami450R

I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: Miami450R on July 27, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\

not this again lmao. if it sounds like a sooped up blender, its a ricer!

gearhead400

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on July 27, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: Miami450R on July 27, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\

not this again lmao. if it sounds like a sooped up blender, its a ricer!

whats wrong with a high performance blender!?!  :P

The integra second gear chirp KILLS me.  :R
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

wheelie_boy

Wow he does the sound perfectly
05 kx 250f

Miami450R

Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on July 27, 2008, 09:12:32 PM
Quote from: Miami450R on July 27, 2008, 07:51:17 PM
I wouldnt call him a ricer if he drives a supra though... :-\

not this again lmao. if it sounds like a sooped up blender, its a ricer!

lol YOu know how it goes.

i defend the ricers.
you defend the V8's.
we argue for a couple of days.
then forget about the whole thing.lmao.


its Ok i drive a V8 Jeep so im not too Biased
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Young Gun

Not all imports are ricers, wtf?  I am a domestic fan for life, but there are some imports I would love to own & respect.  Ricers are ones who have like a Nissan Sentra with a wing and haulass through parking lots.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

06 BaNsHeE

supra a ricer lmaoo plzz.I respect 93-98 supras.Maybe even a little k20 hatch.

06 BaNsHeE

btw i drive a v8 2000 dodge ram 1500.absolutely HATE it.Cant wait for my IS250 or 350 or 350z or g37!!!

Chevy1500z71

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 11, 2008, 07:49:15 PM
btw i drive a v8 2000 dodge ram 1500.absolutely HATE it.Cant wait for my IS250 or 350 or 350z or g37!!!

theres your problem ;)

im not gonna argue it, this website isnt full of gear heads like my truck forums so yall just wouldn't understand. to each his own.

06 BaNsHeE

chevy ford dodge w/e its all the same crap to me.I would take any nice 93-98 supra over 5 of my trucks.Man I cant wait till i get my car!

kfx400rob

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on August 11, 2008, 08:10:20 PM
chevy ford dodge w/e its all the same crap to me.I would take any nice 93-98 supra over 5 of my trucks.Man I cant wait till i get my car!

lol. stupid argument so i wont start it but, come on don't compare a doge or a ford to gm.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com