lakeland mx

Started by hondaquad19, July 24, 2008, 12:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hondaquad19

called yesterday checking on practice time and she let me know that they will be shutting down after this weekend for good somebody also said flying high is closing

Slo Poke

all true...

Flyin High is trying to get re-opened....but Quicktrack is gone after Saturday.... :'(
SSQSA #294C
TBRD Racing Team
www.tampabayridindirty.com
www.ridindirtyperformance.com

RTN

Wife said Quick track is going to open another track in adifferent loacation.........???????????

Ride1Rob

So basically she lied in an email that she sent out saying rumors were going around that they were going to close and it wan't true. That was probably a couple of months ago I guess... Why is QuickTraxx closing?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

From what I understand, Someone bought the speedway and that property comes with it. So, they had to shut down because the new owners are'nt down with the MX track!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LostCause

Rumors back several months ago were that the track was going to be closing down.  At that time it was just that.  They didn't know anything about it until some people asked her about it. 

From what I understand the new owners are a property management firm.  They are not only doing away with the MX Track but also the drag and the speedway.  Then they will be building storage units.

I know that they are looking at other property to open up another track.  But with that they have to go through all the permitting and that good stuff. 

Just letting you know what I know.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

WOODY_450r

is there gonna be practice sunday or last time ever saturday?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

trx#9

Quote from: WOODY_450r on July 25, 2008, 07:14:29 AM
is there gonna be practice sunday or last time ever saturday?
Sunday's there last day!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RTR_380/450R

Well it looks like I need to get some practice the last two days that they are open.
Anyone else going!?
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

YFZ450-Tampa

I went today and it was nice, I'll see if a could go tomorrow too, some other guys I know will be heading up there tomorrow
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

RTR_380/450R

Ill be there tomorrow.
Had to get my nerfs welded up today.
Hopefully it will be a decent quad turnout!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Goodbye Lakeland MX!

I left the track in typical fashion. Tired as hell and beat up.
Getting way to old. :D

Pretty good turnout, but alot of bikes made the track very rough!
Sore as h e l l today.

R.I.P to another track!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

racingbroke

Does anyone know how the guy is doing that guy hurt? 
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

RTR_380/450R

I saw an ambulance come out when I was on the track. But I wasnt aware of who or what happened.
Was it a quad rider or dirtbike. Not that there is a difference in compassion. Just wondering because I did not see a crash when I was on the track!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

racingbroke

It must have been a dirt bike rider.  I watched most of the quads and didn't see anyone wreck.  I think I saw the guy in the rhino with the track owner, but didn't recognize him.  I just wanted to wish him well if anyone knows who it was.
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com