T-Bowl Flyer for Sept. 6

Started by stgsali, August 20, 2008, 05:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stgsali

Ok, Here is the latest flyer incarnation. Maybe I won't get called for jumping the start now. Or, black flagged for a rules violation or mechanical issue! ;D
Here is that pic of Kurt for ya Ward. I've got some others of different people that I will try and have printed to bring to the race Saturday.
Anyone that wants a picture of themselves, stop by the 119 bike pit and we will see if I have one of you.
As for the new flyer, I'll send it to the usual culprits.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

Cant wait until we see the flyer for TT Racing  ;D

You can use this pic for the flyer though

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

#4
yes about 3-4 months ago on the tt portion
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Jayman, Do you have the full file size of those pic's?
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

Anymore than 2 of them? lol Send them to me: stgsali@bellsouth.net
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

jayman

I have lots how many do you want?
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

stgsali

I can handle just about anything you could send to me (picture wise). lol Send me some of your best one's and I will start on making up a flyer for that. If you've got some motorcycles that would be good too. I know there haven't been too many.
Richard
Photographs, Number-plate designs, Logos

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com