wanted:honda 3 wheeler 200cc and up.any condition.

Started by xstreme250, June 24, 2007, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anybody know where i can get one?

honda 200 bigred
1 (50%)
honda 200x
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 04, 2007, 04:32:51 PM

xstreme250

can someone help me out i live in fl. looking for a 3 wheeler,any condition.200cc and up.please help.

dreadhed

I still have Xs (& others too) if you are still looking.

KB

Theres a mint 185 in the for sale section that I want but if you can beat me to it go ahead, lady bought it when it eas a year old, barely ridden, original grips 7 garage kept.
I want it & will prob. buy it if nobody else does because it reminds me of my old '84 200S

r6realtor

Quote from: xstreme250 on June 24, 2007, 04:32:51 PM
can someone help me out i live in fl. looking for a 3 wheeler,any condition.200cc and up.please help.
I sent you an email on a great condition honda big red. Thanks
r6realtor@gmail.com
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

gotballs82r

I know a guy selling  1981 250 r stock for 100bucks motor redone good shape let me know

K-Town Quad Boy 08

i got a honda big red 250cc. needs some work. it ran last time i checked wich was like a year ago.

dreadhed

Quote from: JohnF on September 13, 2007, 10:03:34 PM
Quote from: gotballs82r on September 13, 2007, 09:48:00 PM
I know a guy selling  1981 250 r stock for 100bucks motor redone good shape let me know

first year for the atc250r was '83
First year for the R was 81.

KB

I think it's Cory1020 that has a real nice 185, his mom bought it new, & it looks mint in the pics, I want it bad but don't have any more room for it.
Kinda like a 200S, they replaced the 185's w/ the 200 S. (good mud toy)

sykolincoln

81-84 all air cooled 85 is the first year liquid cooled 83-84 better forks and pro link rear
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

KrisDaAtvman

1956 honda atc 200x--Bored 50 over For sale or trade for 4 wheeler


2001 banshee

KrisDaAtvman

1956 honda atc 200x--Bored 50 over For sale or trade for 4 wheeler


2001 banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com