ITS ABOUT TIME!

Started by dreth, May 20, 2005, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Myself and T2Raptor are leaving for vacation sunday and would like to say that we will miss you all while we are gone! we will take lots of pics so we can share our fun with yall bwhen we get back ;)

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

stump66

GOD PUT ME HERE TO ACCOMPLISH CERTAIN THINGS, I'M SO FAR BEHIND I'LL LIVE FOREVER!!!! 
AND ITS NEVER!!!!
TOO LATE TO START!!!!

Mrs.Nightbreed

HAVE FUN!!!!  Enjoy some R&R (Relaxing and Riding)  Bring back lots of pics.... ;D

T2

We are heading up to North Georgia for the week and we will end up in Dorhamtown Plantation for the weekend. Looking foward to having a good time, don't know about RR tough, we will  be to busy riding.  ;D Like Dreth said we will miss you guys for the week, we won't have a computer with us. Here is my Nextel number in case you guys miss us to bad you can call us, thats if we get service were we are at. I know I know we are't that important, but just in case want to know how are riding trip is going here it is.T2 162*131365*1 Dreth 159*26*4421 talk to you guys soon. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

lawn_man mx

you  guys have  fun be safe............................ ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Honda328i

Have a great trip!  See you when you get back.  Godspeed.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com